Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Discovering of A Pawfect Life


After buying countless magazines..thinking im going to change my career to this high gloryfying lifestyle...only to slide back to the dirty dogs. What a epic fail

You know, i dont even know why i put myself through the hype and fail of it all. Heck i dont even know why im writing this now...nobodys going to read it..nobody is going to care.

Maybe its the fact that im depressed that my precious hard working money was snatch from my hands by a person that hasnt done a damn thing in their life to earn it. How can $500 dollars be stolen from me...better yet how could i let it happen..i should knew it from the beginning..hell i should of did something about it..but i didnt. And now im sitting here with $500 lesser than i had...and pouting..you know

...it might serve me right. Just spending my money alll willing neely..being so neive about the whole thing. I know i have money in the bank was all i ever thought about each time i swipe my card...Look whose laughing now. And what do i do when im all depress and alone...

Flip through pages of fashion maganzines that just bought.... nope not there

Eat chocolate..is suppose to be a lady's best friend right...nope not there either

...click on learn2groomdogs.com to see new videos that were put out....hold on feeling a little spark

..click on a new tab to petgroomer.com and see the four pages of new posts i have missed out on....BING..well i be damn.. There is that damn spark.

Its funny, the one thing i been running from, is the one thing i keep coming back too.

True story.

I just dont want to be the "groomer girl" all my life..i dont want to always be unkept and dirty...and itchy.

I want to be Pretty....no wait i want to be Beautiful...you know whats better...I want to be ENVY!

yea..thats it..envy. Its too much of that going on at the salon now..maybe thats why im soo upset about my money now....probably because i know that eventually.... i wont be able to stack up as much as i used to. With all the backstabbing and the new groomer to be positions flying out...who can keep sane in this dog eat dog world.

......i cant deny the feeling i got of proudness i felt when i scissor that bichon head ever so roundly...

i cant deny the cockiness i felt in my stomach when my coworker told me that i had yet accomplish another request dog....a bichon of course

I tried to push away the compliments and tips i recieved today as their just saying or doing that because i did a "service" for them. Hell dont we all tip our waitress at least 10%

yeah.. i TRIED....and DENY....

and yet at 8:23 pm central time in Memphis TN on a chilly october the 22nd night. I find myself wandering back....

to the fur

to the dander

to the bites

to the loud noise

to the backstabbing empolyees

to the unreasonable clients

to the money hungry managers

to the....CHaos

You know, i dont know whats ahead of me.

I dont know if this is the career for me for the rest of my life...

I dont even know if this career going to continue to 2012

Im going to take it one day at a time, and hope for the best. All i can do is at least try.

Its so hard to work in a dog eat dog world...it can be so cut throat. You dont even know whom to trust to really be a nice acquintance or a low down son of a bitch.

Im sorry


Im tired of pulling knifes out of my back

Im tired of being ripped off

Im tired of being abused and stepped on

Im tired of being somebodys human ladder while they make their way to the top on the count of my living.


Im just so TIRED...

Maybe ill have my own eventually....and maybe i wont.

Maybe i wont always get sick at looking at the k9s at work to come home and pay no type of attention nor care to my own.

Thats not right.

Maybe im over stressing myself with job secruity and working myself to the bone..

Maybe...

But you know what.. everything is not going to go as you want it to in the world. Everything is not going to be happy go lucky.

Things like that only happen in 
A Pawfect Life.

Hi. I'm Brittny Christina..and i am a Petstylist.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I care and I am reading! :)

    ReplyDelete